Hands on Approach
|SNo||SUBJECT||CLASS||COMPETITIVE EXAMS /OLYMPIAD|
|1.||ENGLISH||III-XII||Online Scrabble Competition organised by Hindustan Institute of Science & Technology- Department of Languages & English Language Teachers Association of India (ELT@I)
Inter School Debate Competition held on the occasion of International Adolescent Health Week Celebration organised by the Society of Adolescent Health & Medicine, USA and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
YUVA Story Writing- Innovate India,Govt. of India UNESCO Story Writing - Action Committee of unaided private schools
CBSE Heritage Quiz
National Talent Search Examination NCERT
|5.||COMPUTER||III-XII||‘AI For Youth’ virtual symposium organised by CBSE in collaboration with Intel.|
|7.||SPORTS||III-XII||1.Inter school athletic competition
2.Inter State competition
3.State championships for chess
4.National level competition
|8.||MUSIC / DANCE||III-X||1) Zonal district level dance/music competition .
2) Indian classical dance competition (Sonal Mansingh)
|9.||LANGUAGES (ENGLISH, HINDI & SANSKRIT)||III-XII
GDSPS provides students with an appropriate learning environment to nurture and unleash their potential. We believe that every student can reach their full potential when they are given the opportunity, resources and teaching to suit their needs.
- The school has a special educator to cater to the needs of special children.
- Along with the special educator, the teachers also integrate multiple strategies and varied curriculum to suit various learners in the classroom.
- Remedial teaching, study buddy groups, peer tutoring are some of the techniques which are used to fill the learning gaps and boost the confidence of these special children.
- School also organizes various workshops and seminars to cater to the needs of these children.
G.D. Salwan Public School is a co-educational Senior Secondary School affiliated to CBSE.